An all-in-one solution to build data sharing apps for Solid* accounts.
* Solid is an open standard for user and company accounts. These accounts can be used for consent-based data sharing.
Build 10x faster
- Authenticate users with our Solid compatible identity provider.
- Ask users to grant others access to their account using our authorization agent.
- Go fast with our back-end as-a-service. Also works with non-use.id accounts (as long as they are Solid-compatible).
Worry about your app. Not your liability
- Shift your responsibility to store personal data to us and focus on what matters.
- We make sure that your users know who has access to their data.
Frictionless partner onboarding
- Onboarding companies into your ecosystem has never been easier.
- We are data controller, so you don't need to manage data processing agreements.
- Partner companies need to integrate with only one API: the standardised Solid API.
Better UX = More users
- Create use.id accounts for your users from within your app.
- Use our passwordless onboarding or bring your own identity provider.
- Users can reuse their existing Solid-compatible account.
use.id accounts or not. You decide.
Companies put their customers at the center using Solid and use.id.
“Each heritage institution owns its data and can share it with others"
Learn how this team created a unified view on distributed data.