All that you need to simplify Solid and WebIDs
What is use.id?
use.id allows everyone to easily get started with Solid and WebIDs
WebID Infrastructure Provider
Development Platform and App Listing
Data Management, Tracking and Sync Platform
use.id Provisioning API
The easiest way to make sure your stakeholders have a WebID.
- Create WebIDs for organisations from within your app.
- Custom domain (e.g. webid.organisation.com).
- Let organisations login with client credentials.
Company and App WebIDs
Register and manage WebIDs for your organisation and apps. This way you are able to request access to data.
Register and manage your WebIDs
- Your own WebIDs and client identifiers with a custom domain (e.g. webid.app.com).
- Management interface to manage WebID documents.
- Client credentials accounts for your organisation or apps.
Solid and WebID Connector
Manage and track data that was shared with your organisation's WebID.
Connect with ecosystems
- Some Solid ecosystems require additional information.
- Easily connect with such ecosystems by installing their Solid connector.
Browse, edit and delete data that is shared with you.
- Dashboard to access data that was shared with your organisation.
- Get an overview of where this data originates from.
Connect to other systems
- Easily connect to traditional databases.
- Synchronise data with other systems
- Transform data
- Match different semantic standards
- Prepare data for sync with other systems
Easily query distributed data stored in Solid pods to which you have access.
- To ensure compliance with regulations such as KYC
- To improve query performance
- Use SPARQL queries to access, update and delete data
- Save queries for later use
Consent and metadata management
Store, track and manage consent and other metadata.
Store and track metadata
- Privacy metadata such as legal bases for processing (e.g. consent)
- Metadata about internal usage
- Metadata about internal duplicates
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.